Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 5th Edition | 3.75 GB
The Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English provides the ultimate active learning tool - and is now available in a format to suit everyone. Whether in print, on DVD-ROM, online or via a PDA or mobile phone, you can access the best language support whenever and wherever you want - simply no other learners" dictionary compares.
Fully updated for 2009, and with a brand-new, user-friendly design, this edition is full of exciting new features to help learners become fluent in English, including cutting-edge software to build vocabulary faster.
The LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English 5th Edition, is the most comprehensive dictionary ever.
* 230,000 words, phrases and meanings ?more than any other advanced learner抯 dictionary;
* 165,000 examples based on real, natural English from the Longman Corpus Network;
* Clear definitions written using only 2,000 common words;
* Over 18,000 synonyms, antonyms and related words;
* Over 65,000 collocations;
* The top 3,000 most frequent words in spoken and written English are highlighted to show which are the most important to know;
* New Integrated Collocations Dictionary. Over 65,000 collocations will improve students?fluency;
* New Integrated Thesaurus. Over 18,000 synonyms, antonyms and related words will improve vocabulary range;
* NEW Register Notes focus on the differences between spoken and written English;
* Academic Word List highlighted;
* Grammar and warning notes ensure that students avoid common errors;
* New text design ensures students can find information fast.
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time