Video Thumbnails Maker 18.104.22.168 Platinum Multilingual | 14.5 MB
Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) and screenshots of video files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support.
Video Thumbnails Maker 22.214.171.124 Platinum Multilingual[/url]
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile or WeiRuan-->WeiRuan .NET Framework 4.0+ is required to run the application.
The tool consists of:
- Video Thumbnails Maker = MAKER
- Pictures Thumbnails Viewer = VIEWER
- The main advantage of the VIEWER is the ability to start related video-file right from a thumbnail sheet.
- Moreover, you can start the video from the moment from which the thumbnail shot has been taken!
- VTX picture files are required to be generated.
MAKER's Key Features:
- A thumbnail sheet is generated from a so called "set" of files (pictures from a separate folder or an archive); for instance, if you add a folder with 3 zip-archives and 8 separate pictures in it - 4 sheets will be created (3 for archives and 1 for 8 separate pictures)
- Plenty of options and special effects (see screenshots above); momentary rendered visual preview of your settings right in the Options window
- 5 customizable "base"-presets (see examples above); special (non-"MxN") matrices with big tiles
- You can generate GIF-animations and HTML Galleries automatically using separate tiles of your sheets
- Batch processing; you can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment
- Options preset file format (*.ptm). After you run a preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning
- Command Line Interface (CLI, works only in activated version)
- Zip, 7z and Rar archives are fully supported by the MAKER
VIEWER's Key Features:
- Zip and 7z archives are fully transparent to the program; you can manage a picture without worrying about its actual location; if a pictures is situated in a Zip or 7z archive the program will update the archive automatically
- Rar archives are partly transparent to the VIEWER (automatic unpacking only); that means you can still navigate through pictures in Rar archives, but you can not delete/rename files in such archives (RAR license restriction)
*.ptx is a special "thumbnail gallery" or "sheet of thumbnails" file format; it is used by Pictures Thumbnails Viewer; a file with .ptx extension could be easily opened by double clicking on it in any file manager
*.vtx files are supported (that files are produced by Video Thumbnails Maker); the VIEWER allows you to start the video from its thumbnail sheet
- Pictures Thumbnails Viewer keeps history of your navigation through thumbnail sheets; so you can "jump back and back" using Escape or Backspace keys
- You can substitute any part of your thumbnail sheet right from the viewer as well as regenerate the entire sheet
- Detailed picture info appears when moving the mouse cursor to the right screen border (somewhere at the middle point)
Key Features of The Program:
- Simple rules.
- Hi-Scores table.
- English, Russian, German and French interface languages.
- Small size of the program.
- Hot keys.
[hide="What's new in version 126.96.36.199:"]- new: Old fashioned file list is replaced with the modern one. It is much faster, prettier and provides more functionality.
- new: Now you can view up to 14 latest generated results immediately (on the fly), without waiting for entire list of files to be processed. Green triangle in front of the name of a file indicates the job is done. Click on it to view the result.
- new: "Sort files alphabetically" and "Sort files by File's date-time" buttons are added to the main window.
- new: "Please wait" animation is added to "Add folder" operation.
- new: Confirmation dialog is added to delete operations.
- changed: "Save each sheet into its own folder" feature is reworked and is renamed to "Save each job into its own folder".
- changed: "Show the result" function in the main window (~ tilde hotkey) works regardless "Memory economy mode" checkbox is set ON or OFF.
- changed: Double click on video item to run your system's default associated video player for that type of video (middle mouse button works as well). Also you can start the video on the fly, while thumbnail sheets are generating.
- changed: Better support for 125% and 150% ShiChuang scaling mode.
- changed: VTM does not generate duplicate TXT and XML files for each separate shot anymore.
- changed: MXF file format is replaced with M2TS file format.
- changed: CTRL+Z (Undo) feature is removed.
- changed: The size of the main window is increased. Many cosmetic changes.
- fixed: Crystal Engine could create duplicate shots under certain circumstances.
- fixed: Filter is added to "Add files" operation (it works for drag and drop operations as well). You can choose file types to filter in Environment window (F3 hotkey), "Add files with the following extensions" section. That setting is used everywhere in the program (while adding files, folders, drag and drop operations).
- fixed: General CSV and XML files were placed into wrong locations with wrong filenames under some Environment settings.
- fixed: Separate VTX shots did not contain proper information.
- fixed: "Use Crystal engine automatically if selected engine have failed" function did not work properly.
- fixed: VTM failed to abort the job under certain circumstances. [/hide]
Free Link Download Uploadable.ch :
Buy Premium Rapidgator.net Download Link Max Speed