Condense v1.1 Retail | MacOSX | 9 MB
Typing out has come to a end. Say 侶ello?to Condense. Your easy to use optical character recognition (OCR) application.
Imagine one of the following scenarios:
You're writing an essay for University and you've to quote from a PDF, an EBook or one of your professor's presentations? That's a huge amount of text to extract... Loading whole PDFs into your OCR software and cutting out the parts you want is oftentimes more time lost than won.
You are watching a tutorial video on the web which contains several lines of programming code. You can't find a link to the given example anywhere. What do you do? Retype all those lines?
Condense is featuring:
A 3-Step Workflow:
1. Press shortcut
2. Drag area around your text
3. Paste text
- Simple, yet powerful design
- Small Archive containing the last batch of 5 scans which enables you to scan multiple quotes at the same time
- Textfield with enabled autocorrection which let's you spot mistakes easily
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed unresponsive radiobutton bug that occurred on some systems
- Fixed bug with missing options menu
- Fixed missing Impressum bug
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page _https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/condense/id715394237?mt=12