Sony Audio Master Suite 11.0 Build 293-FL | 242 MB
Audio Master Suite - Waveform and spectral editing. Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 2 are the most advanced waveform and spectral editing applications available today. Each with its own unique genius, they work seamlessly together to form a colossal editing system offering extraordinary and immediate gains for audio professionals everywhere.
Engineered for smooth round-trip communication, these new editions invite you to channel the power of each in turn as your tasks demand. Whether your game is mixing, mastering, repair and restoration, sound design, forensics, or analysis, Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 2 provide a unified environment that will serve as your gateway to the highest plateau of creative audio design.
Sound Forge Pro 11
Sound Forge Pro 11 is the application of choice for a generation of audio editors. Record audio on a rock-solid platform, perform audio processing tasks, and render top-notch master files with ease. A host of new processes and plug-ins make Sound Forge Pro 11 the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
SpectraLayers Pro 2
SpectraLayers Pro 2 is the leader of today抯 audio spectrum editing movement. New features include faster processing, Spectral Casting/Spectral Molding, seamless interoperability with Sound Forge Pro 11, and a host of other improvements. Take it to the extreme with SpectraLayers Pro 2.
CD Architect 5.2
Produce professional audio CDs to Red Book specification with CD Architect software. Perform full PQ code editing, trim events from full-length media and add as new tracks, import regions from Sound Forge software as tracks, read and write CD text, master audio by applying over 20 real-time effects to events and the master output, and perform disc-at-once CD burning.
Nectar Elements powered by iZotope
The included Nectar Elements plug-in makes vocal treatment a snap. With 10 powerful processors working hard behind the scenes, Nectar Elements offers simple, intelligent controls that let you focus on your sound, not your set-up.
Mastering and Repair Suite powered by iZotope
Mastering and Repair suite is a set of six plug-ins powered by iZotope DSP technology. The effects include high quality algorithms for exceptional sound, as well as immersive interfaces with metering and graphical feedback to make mastering as quick and easy as possible. Also included is the iZotope 64-bit SRC, utilizing a hybrid algorithm providing the highest quality and most customizable resampling available. iZotope's MBIT+ dithering algorithm features psychoacoustic noise shaping, based on research with actual musical material, for the best possible results.
Noise Reduction 2
Noise Reduction 2.0 collection contains four powerful DirectX sound restoration plug-ins: Audio Restoration, Noise Reduction, Clipped Peak Restoration, and Click and Crackle Removal. Save valuable time and money by applying Noise Reduction processing power to salvage vintage vinyl recordings and rescue problem tracks. Whether you're in radio, multimedia, archival, or music production, the Noise Reduction plug-in collection will prove an invaluable addition to your audio editing suite.
- Windows Vista (SP2 or later), Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1, operating system
- 1 GHz processor
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
Sony Audio Master Suite separately includes:
- Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 293
- SpectraLayers PRO 2 v2.1.32 Proper
What's new in version 11.0.293:
- Ripple editing now ripples all events after the ripple point when no channels are selected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Edit > Treat as Cutlist command to be unavailable.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after undoing a change in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after dragging a region from the Regions List to the Playlist.
- Fixed a bug that could cause regions in the Regions List to be deleted when pressing Delete to edit a region value.
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplicate markers or regions to be discarded when saving files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multiple regions that use the same start time and name to be sorted incorrectly in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when clicking the Play buttons in the Regions List window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause warnings to be displayed inconsistently when deleting regions that are in use by a Playlist/Cutlist.
- Fixed a bug that could clear Playlist, Track List, and Region List selections when right-clicking to display the shortcut menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from adding a selected region to the Playlist/Cutlist unless the Regions List window was visible.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Track and Index items in the Track List window to appear to be editable. Both items are now correctly displayed as read only. CD indexes are automatically numbered to match the index markers in the data
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/JqYCwt3aQCBf/Sony Audio Master Suite 11.0 Build 293 Multilingual.part3.rar