Advanced Tokens Manager v3.5 RC 5 (SEP 2014) | 4.26 Mb
Advanced Tokens Manager is a safer application that help you with the Windows and Office Activation Backup and Restore.
Microsoft imposes one limit of activations online and by phone for all licenses on your products.
This application is able to make the full backup of all activation data stored on the computer for an trusted restore without damage or modify the activation system.
Advanced Tokens Manager v3.5 RC 5 (SEP 2014)
Activation restore success rate of 100% if the new product edition is the same from backup and the copy is clean installed.
Preserve the Hardware ID Master Generation Key for sensitive licence channels when it's activated by Phone.
Use the same backup for restore the activation status infinitely on the same hardware.
Don't take ownership of any activation file backup / restoring the file properties.
Activate the product from x86 to x64 and vice versa when have the same edition.
Install a fresh product indows copy with newer service packs and updates.
Stores all activation details for an trusted activation restore.
All product license activation channels are fully-supported.
Check if the detected key match with the installed license.
Backup integrity checker with CRC32 of all backed-up files.
Check if the backup is valid for the product Edition.
Force the restore reinstalling files from tokens.dat.
Update your drivers without lost the activation.
Refresh the drivers before the restore.
Application log for activation restore.
Static Product ID after activated.
You must have the correct SLIC (Software Licensing Description Table) for OEM activations.
Online and Phone activations will be instantly activated after restore.
Don't have major changes on the hardware.
Windows 8 and Office 2013 have the same activation system, so the backup is saved in one place called of 'Activation Backup', that stores all license data for Windows and Office.
For the Windows 8 and Office 2010 or Windows 7 with the Office 2013 or 2010, the backup is made separately called of 'Windows Activation Backup' and 'Office Activation Backup' respectively.
Is needed to install the Windows and Office 2013 for restore their activation on a Windows 8 system.
* All backup data is stored on the root of the application in folders separately.
* Limited activations that have grace period isn't supported. In other words, only permanent activations is supported for Windows and Office.
* For Upgrade Activations, is needed the installation of a Retail copy of the Operating System. In other words, you will get problems restoring an upgrade activation on a Volume License copy.
* If you've restarted the computer on the restore, the network adapters doesn't will work properly. You need to activate your network on the Device Manager.
* Is advised the installation of the same drivers from the backup on the restore to avoid problems on the activation.
If the restore won't have activated the system:
The Operating System has been detected an blacklisted product key and have blocked the activation.
The Operating System has been detected major hardware changes and have blocked the activation.
The Operating System hasn't detected a valid SLIC Table for OEM Activations.
Sorry, the Product Key not match error:
The application haven't detected the correct Product Key on the registry and you need to enter manually.
Is necessary for the correct Activation Restore, the Product Key is stored on Config.ini file.
If the error appears, is needed to enter manually the Product Key for an safe restore.
Primarily occurs with MAK Product Keys that is hidden from the Registry.
Is shown the last 5 characters of the real key detected.
The Backup Compatibility is:
Windows 8.1 Family ***
Windows 8 Family
Windows 7 Family
Windows Vista Family
Windows Server 2008 / 2011 / 2012 Family
Microsoft Office Family from 2010 to 2013
* All editions, versions and Service Packs.
* Requires .NET Framework v4.0.
*** WARNING ABOUT WINDOWS 8.1 COMPATIBILITY ***
*** Windows 8.1 is * NOT * fully supported. All the activation data can be saved, but only those that were activated by * Phone * will be restored properly.
In other words, the Online activated backups can not be restored until now, * ONLY * if your OS is the Windows 8.1 - Other OS(es) are NOT affected ! We are working to discover why.
*** You can * NOT * restore the Windows 8 activation on Windows 8.1. Microsoft was made hard changes on the Windows 8.1 activation system, so we are unable to port the Windows 8 activation to Windows 8.1 without brick the system.
Latest Release History:
v3.5 RC 5
- Added Windows 8.1 * PARTIAL * backup / restore compatibility, read the 'Backup Compatibility' area to know more
- Added MSDM product key decoding for OEM Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 systems (Thanks to Alphawaves @MDL Forums)
- Solved the CRC32 error on Windows 8
- Solved some GUI alignment
- Internal code optimized
Advanced Tokens Manager v3.5 RC 5 (SEP 2014)
Links are Interchangeable - No Password