Debenu PDF Tools Pro 18.104.22.168 | 26.76 MB
Your PDF workflow can be automated completely by creating a Watched Folder and applying an Action. Watched folder functionality can be extended to Dropbox providing you with the ability to do this from any Dropbox client. Its a stand alone solution, not requiring Adobe Acrobat or any other PDF software to be installed, and all functionality is available in Windows Explorer.
Windows Explorer integration
Fast PDF Viewer
Includes continuous page viewing, bookmark navigation and text selection. It can be used to apply Actions and Actions Lists while viewing PDF files.
Split and Merge PDF files
It provides two different approaches for merging PDF files and feature set of methods for extracting pages from a PDF file to separate files.
Stamp and watermark PDF files
Add text, numbers and images anywhere on the page, including behind and in front of existing page content. Watermark PDF files using images or other PDFs. Batch apply watermarks many pages and many PDF files at once.
Convert Images to PDFs and PDF to Images
Each image is converted into its own PDF and then can be merge into one PDF using the Merge PDF action. Convert a regular PDF to an image. You can choose from all sorts such as BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WMF and EMF.
Crop, Rotate, Delete, Extract and Insert Pages
Lots of fancy stuff here if you like to get your hands dirty, you can do all sorts of things with pages crop and swap, rotate and replace. Great if you are dealing with documents that need new cover pages after they have been split.
Automatically Build Bookmarks
New! Automatically Build Bookmarks based on heading styles, text masks or a keyword list.
Extract Text, Images and Fonts from PDF files
Get the most value you can from your PDFs you can extract text in plain form, in plain and preserving layout, or with font data also. You can also extract all of the embedded images into their corresponding image format. In addition you can extract all of the TrueType fonts from a PDF.
Flatten PDF Forms and Extract Form Data
Extract all of the data stored in the form fields into a CSV file. Take the form fields and the contents fields and make them part of the document. After this process has been executed it will no longer be possible to enter in new values or change the content.
Edit Initial View Settings and Document Metadata
Setup the layout, magnification and viewer preferences for PDFs when they are opened in a conforming reader. Edit the standard document metadata such as the Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
Watched Folders for Workflow Automation
Watched Folders are a collection of folders dedicated to automating your PDF workflow. They actively monitor new files and process silently in the background independently of the main application.
PDF Automation and PDF Batch Processing
Automate your PDF workflows using the power of Action Lists. Process your actions on one file or on a whole collection of files with just a click on a mouse.
Write your own scripts using Debenu Quick PDF Library API
Built-in features are fantastic for performing most PDF-related tasks. You can write really easy scripts to do the rest. All based on our own Debenu Quick PDF LibraryAPI of course!
Batch PDF Printing
New! PDF printing enables you to completely automate workflows by having multiple PDF files printed to a named printer in a batch process and silently.
New! Digital Signature support enables you to add visual signatures to PDF files on the page or as document level signatures. Sign an unlimited number of files without human interaction.
New! Password Security enables you to add an Open password to a PDF or add a Master password with documents permissions such as no printing, no copying text and so on.
- Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
Whats new in version 3.1.0:
- Debenu PDF Tools Pro 3.1 adds advanced content splitting for intelligently separating large PDF files into multiple PDF files based on page content and extensive support for quickly adding image signatures or drawing signatures on the page by hand.
- Content splitting is ideal for large invoicing, reporting and payroll systems, where a single output file may contain many thousands of individual records that need to be extracted and distributed.
- The signature features mean that you no longer have to print a PDF to paper and sign it and then scan it back to PDF, you can just apply a copy of your signature directly to the PDF and save loads of time and paper.
New Features in version 3.1.0:
- Split by Content Split large PDF documents into multiple parts based on text found within a page
- Image Signatures Add an image of your signature to PDF files quickly
- Webcam Signatures Use your Webcame to capture your signature and then add it to your PDF files
- Draw Signatures Quickly draw your signature or your initials onto PDF files using your mouse cursor or your finger with a touch screen enabled devices
- Type Signature Easily sign PDF files by typing your signature and choosing the font that best represents your signature style
- Favorites Save time by creating favorites of your most frequently used Tools and access them from the Favorites panel or pin them to the Favorites menu on the toolbar