Sublime Text 3 (Build 3065) | MacOSX | 10 MB
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, html and prose. You'll love the slick user interface and extraordinary features. Symbol Indexing. Sublime Text now scans the files in your project, and builds an index of which files contain which symbols. This backs the new features Goto Definition and Goto Symbol in Project, both of which are available from the Goto menu.
Goto Definition takes you to the definition of the symbol under the caret, while Goto Symbol in Project prompts you to select a symbol via fuzzy matching, and then takes you to the definition of that symbol.
Pane Management. Working with multiple panes is now more efficient, with commands to create and destroy panes, and quickly move files between panes. You can see the new options under View/Groups, View/Focus Group and View/Move file to Group.
What's new 3064
* Added sidebar icons
* Added sidebar loading indicators
* Sidebar remembers which folders are expanded
* Tweaked window closing behavior when pressing ctrl+w / cmd+w
* Improved quote auto pairing logic
* Selected group is now stored in the session
* Added remember_full_screen setting
* Fixed a lockup when transitioning from a blinking to a solid caret
* Fixed a crash in plugin_host
* Fixed a crash triggered by Goto Anything cloning views
* Windows: Added command line helper, subl.exe
* OSX: Added 'New Window' entry to dock menu
* Posix: Using correct permissions for newly created files and folders
* API: Updated to Python 3.3.3
Requirements - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - http://www.sublimetext.com/
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me