VMware Fusion Professional v7.0.0 (Build 2075534) (Mac OS X)| 340.96 MB
with VMware Tools for all operating systems (Full Installation) and McAfee VirusScan Plus
Language: English, French, German and others.
VMware Fusion - the virtual machine, which allows in the Mac OS X on Intel platform to run applications developed for other operating systems, including Windows and Linux. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the OS.
VMware after Parallels has released a custom solution for virtualization under Mac OS X. The new version of the software VMware Fusion 7, as well as the latest version of Parallels Desktop support is not yet released version of the operating system Mac OS X Yosemite, allowing it to run Windows-based applications without presence of an installed system Windows. As in Parallels Desktop 10, the new VMware Fusion 7 has its own emulation environment, allows you to run Windows-based applications with the necessary set of related libraries.
Earlier in Parallels Desktop and VMware Fusion with every new release appeared a lot of new features. Now, apparently, the functional reached the stage where nothing fundamentally significant not add, so both the developer declare that almost the main achievement of the new release is compatible with Mac OS X Yosemite.
The new Fusion has improved compatibility with the latest generation of MacBook and iMac, as there is the opportunity to work with expensive GPUs, address 2 GB of memory or more. Stated, and support the latest generation of microprocessors Intel Haswell. In addition, at VMware said that the new version of Fusion runs about 11 faster than the previous release and the ability to quickly wake up from sleep mode.
Pro-version of the software is also compatible with the iSight camera in the virtual machines. Also it is able to connect to servers and work with vSphere virtualized operating systems remotely.
Whats New in Version 7.0.0
- VMware Fusion Pro has been updated for OS X Yosemite. Visual changes include a new flatter application icon, changes to include translucent elements, and Yosemite style full-screen behavior.
- VMware Fusion Pro includes the latest virtual hardware revision with support for:
- Advanced Haswell processor features, including AVX2 inside a virtual machine
- A new virtual webcam, making it easier than ever to use your webcam with Windows applications
- An updated, virtual USB controller with support for XHCI 1.0
- A new approach to video memory that enables the VRAM limit to be specified per virtual machine. The amount of VRAM configured is not limited by the VRAM available to the host.
- The ability to specify a preference for the integrated or discrete GPU. On recent Mac Book Pros that contain both GPUs, this can result in increased battery life for lightly used virtual machines.
- VMware Fusion Pro is more efficient than ever with wake-ups reduced by over 60 for lightly used virtual machines.
- OS X Yosemite can now be used inside a virtual machine.
- VMware Fusion Pro now shows the status of each virtual machine in the library list view. This is particularly useful for power-users working with many virtual machines.
- Improved support for Retina displays, including changes to Unity mode and the ability to control how Fusion scales when moving between Retina-class and standard density displays.
- Direct sounds from virtual machines to a specific audio device on your Mac.
- Per-virtual machine shortcut keys make jumping quickly between operating systems a breeze.
- Improved support for Ubuntu 14.xx etc
- The ability to access virtual machines running on VMware vSphere, VMware ESXi, and VMware Workstation directly from VMware Fusion Pro including:
- Remote display, keyboard, and mouse control
- Ability to select media for CD, DVD, floppy devices, including files on your Mac
- Ability to power virtual machines on and off and configure the network they connect to
- Ability to move virtual machines from your Mac to a remote location by dragging and dropping
- Ability to move virtual machines from a remote location to your Mac by dragging and dropping
- See the state of your remote server with at-a-glance health summary based on Activity Monitor
- Any 64-bit capable Intel Mac. (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 750MB free disk space for Fusion at least 5GB for each Virtual Machine
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later; OS X Yosemite recommended
- Operating system installation media for virtual machines
+ Note: Microsoft Windows Not Included
- To experience Windows Aero 3D graphics, you need one of these graphics cards:
+ NVIDIA 8600M or better
+ ATI 2600 or better
s are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Max Speed
Download From (Uploadable)
Download From (Rapidgator)