Size: 573 MB
HOTiSO has released newest build of â€śABBYY FineReader Proâ€ť for MacOSX. It performs one of the toughest jobs related to document conversion and editing; namely, it turns scanned papers and even photos into editable files.
Description: Easily turn documents of virtually any origin into information you can edit, quote, archive, search or share! ABBYY FineReader Pro complements the hassle-free efficiency of your computer by transforming paper documents, PDFs and digital photos of text into editable and searchable files. Say goodbye to time-consuming retyping and reformatting of documents â€“ FineReaderâ€™s unmatched text recognition accuracy, language coverage and conversion features retain your originalâ€™s text, layout and formatting. Itâ€™s OCR the easy way â€“ just as it should be!
- Scans and converts documents and images into a wide variety of popular electronic formats including: DOCX, ODT, RTF, XSLX, PDF and PDF/A, PPTX, HTML, EPUB and FB2
- Accurate reconstruction of document structure, layout and formatting across multiple pages â€“ including headers/footers, footnotes, table of contents, page numbering, captions, etc.
- Creates editable, searchable and secure PDFs that are perfect for archiving and sharing
- Creates E-books in EPUB and FB2 formats for tablets and portable readers
- Performs image and photo pre-processing using ABBYYâ€™s Advanced Digital Camera OCR technology
- Applies advanced OCR features to complex conversion tasks