Archos Video Player 7.5.25
Archos S.A. | December 5, 2013 | Media & Video | Android | .apk | 7.55 Mb
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)! The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
7.5.25 - December 5th, 2013
- Fix crash with Samsung S4 on android 4.4
- Fix incomplete list of files on samba shares displayed on browser returning after video playback
- Fix subtitles sometimes not being loaded on samba shares
- Make statusbar transparent in video player with Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Updated December 5, 2013
Current Version 7.5.25
Requires Android 4.0.3 and up
Content Rating Everyone
Premium Recommend For High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)
From Uploaded (Premium Recommend)