Unreal Engine 4.5.1 Professional Suite-NEWiSO | 26.26 GB
Unreal Engine 4 is a professional suite of tools and technologies used for building high-quality games across a range of platforms. Unreal Engine 4's rendering architecture enables developers to achieve stunning visuals and also scale elegantly to lower-end systems.
Revolutionary new workflow features and a deep toolset empower developers to quickly iterate on ideas and see immediate results, while complete C++ source code access brings the experience to a whole new level.
Unreal Engine technology powers hundreds of games as well as real-time 3D films, training simulations, visualizations and more. Over the past 15 years, thousands of individuals and teams and have built careers and companies around skills developed using the engine.
One Engine, One Workflow, All Platforms, All of Your Needs
Using Unreal Engine 4 allows you to learn one engine and one workflow to meet all of your needs now and in the future. From small mobile projects to super high-end console and PC games, Unreal Engine is in use by indies and professionals around the world.
Own the High-End
Push your visuals to the limit on PC, Console, and VR with custom lighting, shading, VFX and cinematic systems. Unreal Engine 4 makes the most of consoles and high end PCs and has passed certification for Xbox One and Playstation 4. Create attention-getting visuals for architectural visualizations, simulations, digital films and more.
- The default landscape material now correctly renders on VehicleGame.
- Fixed an error when using Hot-Reload with XCode.
- Fixed an error when packaging projects on Linux OS.
- Corrected bugs that occurred on Nvidia devices in 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fixed an error while attempting to join a match of Shootergame while on Linux OS.
- Fixed the UI in Shootergame to be properly masked on Linux OS.
- Material Parameter Collections now work properly when called through Blueprints.
- Mouse input has been adjusted to a more consistent and less sensitive state.
- Resolved some issues discovered with retargeting animations with Epic compatible skeletons.
- Fixed an issue with iOS certificate validation while packaging projects.
- Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
- 8 GB RAM
How To Extract:
You don't have to mess with any files, Just open the file "n-ue451ps.rar" and extract its contents to a New Folder on your PC.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed