BatchPhoto Pro 4.0.2 Portable | 33,4 MB
BatchPhoto? is a powerful all-in-one photo manipulation program for Windows and Mac OS X that lets photographers, web designers, business people, and families enhance photos quickly and efficiently. Simply select a group of photographs, and with a single operation annotate, touch-up, apply special effects, convert, resize, and rename every image in the group!
- Edit and convert hundreds of digital photos in one session with support for multi-core CPUs
- Convert to and from 170+ image formats, including: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, and more
- Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names
- Edit your photos and upload them to Facebook or Flickr in the same session.
- Edit images, optimize for web use, then upload to FTP.
- Monitor folders for newly added images and automatically apply custom defined edits
- Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras
- Edit photos, directly from Windows? Explorer's right-click menu, with custom profiles
- Create PDF albums from multiple digital photos for easy sharing
- Use predefined profiles and scripts with common edits to improve your productivity
Whats New :
Win & Mac Updates
Updated visual drag & drop zones for the Annotate filters
Updated Auto Crop filter to show original image in background
Fix: Seldomly the application failed to launch
Fix: Projects, profiles, and scripts didn't work with paths containing special characters
Fix: The Auto Gamma filter was not working properly
Fix: The Crop filter was not working properly when dragged to the edges
Fix: Projects did not preserve the image order from Step 1
Fix: Edit Names counter could not start from 0