Popcorn Time v0.3.5-2 (Windows/Linux/Mac) - We're Snowed In | 126 MB
- Fixed invalid Certificate Fingerprints in the app not verifying causing requests to fail
- Caught when the "Theme" var in Database didn't exist upon upgrading
- Fixed movies not loading because Trakt started replying with 404s
- Fixing bookmarks that don't work on the list page for TV Shows and Anime
- Remove "Blown up" look for Retina but leave it in place for QFHD due to it's size
- Fixed the updater for Popcorn Time in linux
v0.3.4 - Because It's Cold Outside
- Now comes with release names
- More resiliant to APIs falling down
- HiDPI support, scales properly on 1080p, 2k/Retina and 4k/QHD screens.
- Update 'about' view.
- New watchlist view, automatically synced to trakt.
- Better caching of network calls, makes the app more snappy.
- [TV] Auto-Play next episode.
- New themes infrastructure allows for easier integration with community themes.
- New translation infrastructure allows for easier integration with community translations.
- A lot of bugfixes and under-the-hood changes.
- All dependencies have been updated.
- Move to self-hosted repo, you can now find us at
- Use FontAwesome instead of PNG's: nicer sharper icons accross the UI
- Get rid of white flash at startup
- Rethink Settings: much cleaner layout, separated in advanced
- Themes: we give you 3 new themes to check out, and soon you'll be able to
submit your own
- HTTP Api: to control Popcorn Time from another application
- New settings:
Always on Top option
- HD TV Shows
- Trakt.tv Integration
- Keyboard Navigation
- Minor bug fixes
- Added mirror failback to yify subtitles.
- Add icons and links to about dialog
- Add methods to mark movie as watched
- Added quality filter for movies
- Added Advanced Settings with Connection, DHT, Tmp Folder options
- Pressing ESC to closes modals
- Added a help view for keyboard shortcuts. Press ?
- Draggable subtitles. Move subtitles around the player
- Drag and drop subtitles on the player to load a custom SRT file
- Better init screen
- Added Croatian, Thai and Vietnamese languages
- Subtitles are searched by filename for better results
- Rebuild TV Show API Endpoint with live data
- Subtitles encode fixes.
- Copy stream URL to clipboard directly. Press U
- Catch exception to prevent blocking on initDb
- Description pass behind the "Watch" button
- Fix watched list.
- Can't use scrollbar
- Movie list after close movie
- Glitches, jumps, lag in TV Shows, Performance gain in Movies
- Scrollbar issues on episode descriptions
- Top menu hidden in TV Shows
- Pressing ESC cancels/stops download on "Downloading" screen
- TV Show search keywords can be in any order
- Close movie detail on search
- Portuguese subtitle encoding
- Greek subtitles encoding
- Fastest app opening
- Auto updater
- TV Series
- A brand new interface
- User settings
- Watched history
- More codec support (avi support added)
- More languages
- Rebranded player
- Keyboard shortcuts
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time!