Feeddler RSS Reader Pro 2.3
Che-Bin Liu | Sep 20, 2013 | News | iOS | .ipa | 7.9 MB
Feeddler is the most popular RSS reader for iPhone and iPad.
and has been picked as a top iPad app:
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Cleanest and most user-friendly interface" - iPhone Life Magazine
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* "Top 10 iPad Free Apps" - TFTS
* ... and many more
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable RSS Reader client that stays perfect sync with RSS services and presents RSS stories in an easy-to-read interface. Feeddler is a universal app that supports iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads.
* Syncs with AOL Reader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with Bazqux Reader (optional account, 30-day free trial).
* Syncs with FeedHQ (optional account, , 30-day free trial, will support self-hosting).
* Syncs with InoReader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with The Old Reader (optional account, free).
* Supports Retina display.
* Supports multiple accounts.
* Supports feed management - add/delete/rename/sort subscriptions and folders.
* Caches RSS articles for offline reading
* Shows true unread counts over 1000.
* Able to set up each subscription to open articles directly in RSS, full text mode, or web (online only).
* Able to star/unstar, like/unlike, share/unshare, mark unread any RSS story, even when offline (will sync when launching Feeddler with internet connection).
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription or mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Supports RSS article tagging, notes and comments.
* Swipe to navigate RSS stories.
* Pinch RSS articles to change font size.
* Save/Share/Zoom images by tapping images with two fingers.
* Copy-and-Paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Facebook sharing.
* Twitter sharing with optional Bit.ly personal account.
* E-mail sharing with optional default recipients.
* Readability, Instapaper, Pocket (Read It Later).
* Full text mode using Instapaper Mobilizer.
* Lots of UI customization options including summary preview and a night mode.
More features in the Pro version:
+ Sync all subscriptions, or sync subscriptions in a folder.
+ Sync options: sync all feeds or unread items only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, use "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
+ Caches images for offline reading.
+ Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Able to mark items as read based on date.
+ Able to mark items as read or star/unstar by tapping either side of a headline on the list.
+ Able to automatically mark items as read while scrolling headlines.
+ Supports Evernote to save any RSS articles, web pages, images, and PDF (without leaving the app).
+ Supports LinkedIn sharing.
+ Supports Delicious and Pinboard (online and offline).
+ No ads
What's New in Version 2.3
- iOS 7 compatible
- AOL Reader: fixed feed titles
- InoReader: multi-folder
- FeedHQ: feed-based starred items, subscription import
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Sep 20, 2013
Size: 7.9 MB
Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Seller: Che-Bin Liu
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone5.