Ilya Efimov LP Guitar LP Strum KONTAKT - AudioP2P | 3.77 GB
Strum is a sample-based fully functional totally new formation module designed by Ilya Efimov Productions to imitate guitar musical accompaniment.
Using our library could save you a lot of time and money as you will not need to hire a professional guitar player to record parts that would have previously been impossible to do on a virtual instrument. Strum will not impose any limitations on your creative work, it is easy and convenient to use.
To add guitar accompaniment you will just need to choose the style and press keys on your MIDI-keyboard. You can play anything from simple to extremely complicated chords in any arrangement, Strum will do everything by itself. The library isn’t just restricted to root chords, it’s familiar with a great variety of inversions and chord extensions. Each of the 33 chord variations that can be recognized by our instrument have 4 playing positions.
Out-of-the-box our library comes with 1584 TABs. You can edit any of the TABs or create your own. Any chord, no matter how complicated can be created and saved for use inside the library or on your HDD. Our unique system “Round Robin for Chords” is used in this library. It is a complex system that helps to prevent playing an exact replica of a strummed chord. The attack style, Pick noise variation, velocity of each string and Strum time (the time between attacks of each string during playing the chord) are also changed in a random way to avoid the machine-gun effect. Strum has many styles.
Altogether you have 320 cells available for storing patterns, 240 of which we have made ready for your fast and easy access.
You can easily edit any style or create your own. The whole editing process is graphical and easy to understand even from the first time you use the library. Styles, patterns and chords can be saved inside the instrument or separately on your HDD. For fast and easy switching between styles during use, you can chose patterns for your arrangement and compile them into songs. As well as the features listed above, our library also provides a variety of interesting options such as Reverb effects, Delay, EQ, Compressor and 20 presets to save your personal settings for those effects. There are also Stereo Double track options that will give you the opportunity to imitate 2 guitars playing simultaneously, and other settings to adjust the sound and style according to your taste.
- 3010 samples 3,7Gb (NCW Compression), 44,1 Hz 24 bit, stereo
- 12 velocity layers for each notes23 frets on the each string w ith around-robin algorithm.
- Volume control and tone control for each of pickips
- Chord recognition from a MIDI keyboard or sequencer
- More than 30 techniques for chord strumming
- NEW Strumming algorithm
- Manual strumming
- 250 factory and 70 custom patterns for auto strumming
- Pattern editing
- Pattern and Chord ExportImport options
- No limitations for chord tablature Editing
- Double track options
- Different FX and Noises
- Sound effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, EQ,
- Gompressor, Cabinet, Stereo Width
- Global presets
- Native Instruments full retail Kontakt +4.2.4 or Kontakt 5
- Windows 7 or 8, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB
- 4 GB free disk space