Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant 2015 15.0 R5 | 734 MB
Like the QuickBooks you know, with extra features and flexibility. We've designed QuickBooks Enterprise specifically for businesses managing more complexity. It's our most flexible version of QuickBooks, packed with additional features and extra flexibility your small business needs in accounting software.
Room to grow for users and data
QuickBooks Enterprise offers our most flexible accounting software for your growing business, with access for 1 to up to 30 users,8 plus 14 predefined user roles to help you set up new users fast. And with the ability to add up to one million names, you'll be able to track hundreds of thousands of customers,
vendors, and items.
New! Discover untapped insights into how your business is running
New with QuickBooks Enterprise 2015, Advanced Reporting4 is our most powerful reporting tool yet. Now you can access all of your QuickBooks data to create any report you need.10 Advanced Reporting is included in your Enterprise subscription.
Access your data anywhere, anytime
Our Hosting Service11 lets you run QuickBooks Enterprise from the cloud for anytime, anywhere collaboration with your employees. Whether you're a bookkeeper, warehouse manager, or a field rep, you'll be able to get your work done all in one place.
Easily pay employees, pay and file taxes
With QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll, you can create unlimited paychecks, use free direct deposit,12 and manage payroll for unlimited employees - no monthly fees.13 Enhanced Payroll is included with the Gold and Platinum subscriptions.
Choose the extra functionality you need
QuickBooks offers exclusive functionality: Advanced Inventory6 and Advanced Pricing7 are included in the Platinum subscription. These powerful tools are built right into the software, so there's no need for data or workflow integration.
Peace of mind with our Full Service Plan
With exclusive access to our U.S. based QuickBooks Enterprise experts, automatic product upgrades, an online data backup that protects your critical business info, and much more, the Full Service Plan lets you rest easy knowing you have extra help and protection if you need it. Your subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise includes all the benefits of the Full Service Plan.
New in QuickBooks Enterprise 2015:
- Advanced Reporting
- Shortage Report for Assemblies
- Disallow Negative Inventory Quantities
- Disallow Selling to Customers with Overdue Payments
- Total Any Column on Sales and Purchases
- Business Insights on the Home Page
- Stock Status Improvements
- Enhanced Sorting
- Search Within Transactions
- Shaded Lines on Transactions
- Bump Users out of QuickBooks Remotely
- See Costs on Sales Forms
- Print Footer Only on Last Page
What's new in version 2015 15.0 R5:
- E-Invoicing is now available for Payments customers
- Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 11
- Invoices will now only be sent in a new HTML format.
- QuickBooks Payments customers can now email invoices with a Pay Now link. Your customers can pay you instantly online or from their mobile device. (R5)
- As a payments customer, online payments for both card and ACH are enabled by default. You can modify this setting in the company or customer preferences as well as on individual invoices. NOTE: If you previously used IPN, this does not apply, your IPN preferences will set.
- For payments made online by your customers, you will need to download them from merchant service deposits in order for your invoices and books to reflect the payment
- Fixed an issue that caused existing Weekly Timesheets to disappear or change to Single Time Activities after upgrading to QuickBooks 2015.
- Improved performance of the QuickBooks internal browser when using the software on a computer with Internet Explorer 11.
Home Page -
Optimize download speed by purchasing premium account
Download [Premium Users Speed: Up to 100Mbps] (Premium Recommend)
Links are Interchangeable - No Password