Slysoft CloneBD 126.96.36.199 Multilingual | 19.4 Mb
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
Supports all regions (A,B,C)
Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
3D support coming soon.
H.265/HEVC support coming soon.
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
Blu-ray drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays
Changes in 188.8.131.52:
- New: Preliminary support for Chromecast (full support in a couple of days)
- Fix: Crash when reading unusually long descriptors. [#670 #670, #673, #677, #678, #679, #684, #685, #692, #698, #706]
- Fix: Crash in some situations when disc has been removed after transcoding [#668]
- Fix: "A Million ways to Die in the West" has line breaks authored into the disc description, resulting in a non-writable output file name. Removing line breaks now. [#865]
- Fix: Apply correct bitrate, when no actual recompression is required
- Fix: When titles got trimmed, intime and outtime values in .clpi and .mpls files sometimes weren't updated accordingly.
- Fix: Crash when saving project data for discs with many streams.
- Fix: Some AVC streams are now decoded correctly
- Fix: Better support for playback in Quicktime (though it does not fix all issues yes)
- Fix: Improved handling of matroska containers
- Fix: Faster x264 encoding
- Fix: More AVC restrictions for playback on some hardware players (Panasonic)
- Fix: Improved audio floating-point handling
- Fix: Fome issues with audio distortion (EAC-3, MLP)
- Fix: Improved handling of MPEG-4 ISO containers (aka .mp4)
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages