Building with logs. A complete guide to log building - by Allan Mackie (9 DVD set)
eLearning | English | 720x480 | AVC ~1468 kbps | MP3 ~178 Kbps | ~9 hours | 6.22 GB
This set of 9 videos, each approximately 60 minutes long, was created by B. Allan Mackie and is packed with information and designed for the serious builder. Narrated by B. Allan Mackie himself, they contain everything you need to know to construct your own state-of-the-art home with consideration of the ecology in mind.
BUILDING WITH LOGS complete 9 set educational video guide to log building.
1) Introduction - This introductory video outlines the general requirements and preparations for working on a log building. It emphasizes serious safety instructions, particularly chain saw safety.
2) Tools and Terms - Demonstrates the necessary tools and explains log building terminology.
3) House Start - Preparation of building site and instructions for setting up pre-building site.
4) Basic Building - This video demonstrates a basic saddle notch practice technique and shows the complete procedure for placing a log on the building.
5) Other Notches I - Step-by-step instructions for the Blind Dovetail Notch, Lock Notch and Square Notch.
6) Other Notches II - Step-by-step instructions for the Round Notch, Blind Wall Notch, Dovetail Notch and Post Notch.
7) Walls, Windows and Doors - Basic instruction for wall construction and control, openings for windows and doors and instructions for electrical access.
8) Joists and Beams/Roof Systems I - Complete instructions on placing second floor beams and for post and beam roof system.
9) Roof Systems II - Step-by-Step detail on building king post trusses.-
Total Run time: ~9x60 min
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
(All below links are interchangable. No password)