Foundations of Programming: Design Patterns | 208MB
Duration: 2h 19m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 960x540 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 1ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Design patterns are reusable solutions that solve the challenges software developers face over and over again. Rather than reinventing the wheel, learn how to make use of these proven and tested patterns that will make your software more reliable and flexible to change. This course will introduce you to design patterns and take you through seven of the most used object-oriented patterns that will make your development faster and easier. Elisabeth Robson and Eric Freeman, coauthors of Head First Design Patterns, join forces to provide an overview of each pattern and examples of the pattern in action. Featured design patterns include the strategy, observer, decorator, singleton, collection, state, and factory method patterns.
* What are design patterns?
* Encapsulating code that varies with the strategy pattern
* Setting behavior dynamically
* Implementing the observer pattern
* Creating chaos with inheritance
* Extending behavior with composition
* Dealing with multithreading and the singleton pattern
* Revising the design for a state machine
* Encapsulating iteration with the collection pattern
* Encapsulating object creation with the factory method pattern
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!